I recently spent a few days in Prague. The streets were really crowded with tourists, but looking out over the river, you could be the only person there. This is a view of Prague Castle from the Stare Mesto (Old Town) side of the Vltava River. The castle is the low-lying building on the hill, but the spires belong to St Vitus’ cathedral.
- 1,828 hits
- anniversary Atlantis baby monkey BBC Blythe Hill Festival Blythe Hill Fields Blyth Hill Fields Boris Johnson camera Canary Wharf Canon Canon 600D Cape Canaveral Choir Christmas Cocoa Beach Community Data Diet Eating Events Exercise Fair Festival festive film Florida Flowers focus Food Freelance Funny Humour Infographic Italy Kennedy Space Centre Life Lifestyle light field photography List London London Bridge Mac marriage Masterchef monkey Music NASA nativity Nature Owl Parry Grip PC photo photography Photos pig Posters Religion Riots seasonal Shuttle Launch Snail South East London Space STS-135 Summer The Shard Travel TV Video Village Visual.ly Work YouTube
- RT @ImpHorizons: Calling all students! @ImperialBiz Innovation & Entrepreneurship Club are hosting a 5-day remote hackathon from May 25-29… 2 months ago
- RT @philosophybites: Check out @aeonmag’s new sister... 2 months ago
- RT @ImpHorizons: Don't miss this Thursday's @ICEnterpriseLab How To talk from Lisette Sutherland (@lightling) Author and Director of Collab… 2 months ago
- @SLCComms @SF_England Help! I have now made over £15000 of repayments via PAYE (I have p60s to prove it) that you h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @laineydoyle: I don't understand the British media. I really, really don't. Basic things: Ireland and the UK started this pandemic with… 3 months ago